Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Letters on Pages

Before I decided to blog non-stop, I used to spend much of my free time reading. I'm a real geek. I can stroll through the aisles of both Sephora and Barnes & Noble with equal glee. I love my books with a passion, but have no favorites. So while I won't exactly write book reviews, I would definitely love to share my most current reads as well as my book "playlist." Being a true geek, I am also on Shelfari.com where you can check out my bookshelf and other fun literary things as well.

Always on my bedside table: The Unbearable Lightness of Being (Milan Kundera)

Current read: In Defense of Food (Michael Pollan)

Last read: Love in the Time of Cholera (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
The Omnivore's Dilemma (Michael Pollan)
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister (Gregory Maguire)
The Impressionist (Hari Kunzru)
Shalimar the Clown (Salman Rushdie)
The Book of Laughter and Forgetting (Milan Kundera)
Tender is the Night (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
Wicked (Gregory Maguire)
The Fountainhead (Ayn Rand)

To read: One Hundred Years of Solitude (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)

Started and didn't finish: Identity and Violence (Amartya Sen)
The Householder (V.S. Naipaul)

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

sumania - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008