Friday, September 26, 2008

Anywhere But Palinasilla

This is so disturbing to me that I actually have no comment of real substance. I feel like I'm 5 and my younger sister has na-nanny poo-poo'ed me and I want to claw her eyes out on the spot but also silently plot sweet revenge. All while letting some profound rage simmer and struggle to express itself.

Except this is no childish matter. I nearly cried after reading about another She-Who-Shall-Not-Named disaster up in Wasilla. I know the economy just died and no one knows what is going to happen, and I'm very sorry about that. But personally, my body, what happens to it, and how others choose to control/disrespect it are far more important to me. For once I am utterly speechless out of sadness and anger. All I will say is that if McCain-Palin win this thing, I'm *seriously* moving to Canada. Or India. Anywhere but Palinasilla.

Wasilla Watch - Sarah Palin and the Rape Kits

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

sumania - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008