Monday, September 22, 2008

La Vie En Suman

A few months ago, after a few unnecessarily long email chains about our latest beauty/fashion/self-discoveries, a bud and I created the mother blog to Sumania, My Life's At A Standstill So I'm Evolving for Sport (points if you get the SATC reference). After a few months of reviewing beauty products and expressing my makeup woes, I caught onto what was really going on - life is truly at a standstill, I have much evolution to undergo beyond hair and makeup and...I love to write about myself.

My reviews were less about product and more about my de/il-lusions about myself and my world, "sumania," titled so after a few pet names and the mania that is la vie en suman - a life in suman (more points if you get the Edith Piaf reference).

This doesn't have to make sense to you. Two days from now, it will barely make sense to me. If you get bored at work or during class or don't have anything to do on the weekends, reading this without understanding the above will suffice.

Looking forward to sharing everything and anything.

2 comments:

Kanan said...

Cool :)
Look forward to read more @ sumania.
Nice name, btw.

Truckspotter said...

Thanks :) Yes, in addition to enjoying writing about myself, I also happen to love my name.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

sumania - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008