Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Coffee Guy, I, & $1.00

So it happened. The Coffee Guy and I reached the climax of our relationship.

We fought.

Over $1.00.

I gave him the extra when he stuffed a huge eclair-like accompaniment to my decaf coffee. He said, "No, no sweetie, only $1.00." I said, "No, no, it can't always be $1.00, please take it." He said, "No, no..." and so forth.

I started to walk away when he actually stuck his arm out the window and insisted I take the dollar. Me kept walking. I felt kind of foolish, but satisfied.

I don't know how much longer we can last like this. At some point, he'll be the only Coffee Guy I can frequent and he'll be obligated to give me free goodies no matter what. Dangerous...

And yet, not so...he's too cute! I heart street coffee and the nice dudes who sell it.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

sumania - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008