Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where In the World Is Sumania

I really can't believe that my last few (and ancient) posts were about all things urban and health care reform - who was I kidding? I fill my time with far more frivolous thoughts and activities to leave everyone so bored. I appreciate it if you were actually interested in any of last posts, but I must admit that the whole thing left me feeling quite uninspired for the last, oh, 4 months.

I may have been on some quest to make note of the more serious things that interest and inspire me, but then I quickly realized that I am so bored most of the time that serious just won't do. This revelation might have something to do with the fact that I have been in somewhat of an existential funk about the meaning of my life (or lack thereof), and am waiting to discover the Matrix or something. Whatever I normally have to share seemed, in short, completely and utterly ridiculous.

To my credit, I have been rather busy with these minor little hobbies called a full-time job and a part-time Master's degree program. I had completely run out of steam by September - any thoughts or stories that I could have shared sputtered and died before I could spit them out.

If this seems like one big, lame-apology of a post that still isn't saying much, well, it is. Just trying to get my creative juices flowing again, especially since I have a nice, long winter break from school to look forward to, and get psyched about talking to myself in the blogosphere.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

sumania - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008